Suicide

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree but some of them bring issues on themselves.

Today I did a visit to a site where I think the builder is losing his marbles. Not heard from him by email or WhatsApp for a while and expects me to read his mind. When I ask him direct questions about timings he never gives me direct answers.

Very frustrating and I’m now at the point where I am seriously considering telling the customer they will need to find another spark.

The plumber and decorator are in the same boat as me

Just chatting to someone who doesn't know you and won't judge you can be a lifesaver. Sometimes just someone who will listen to you too.

I'm happy to chat or listen if anyone needs it, as I'm sure many of our members on here are.

It's OK not to be OK. Said often but men especially struggle to accept it.

Stay safe peeps.

Just chatting to someone who doesn't know you and won't judge you can be a lifesaver. Sometimes just someone who will listen to you too
It's often easier the chat to a stranger, never quite understood why.

One thing that did come through in the radio article was the general joy of doing business in an unstable industry. I can vouch for how much stress that can cause, especially when the government changes policy at short notice. So I will also say, if anyone is struggling with the finances, do feel free to ask for advice.

Latest posts