Doctor Who? Doctor WTAF!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerching

©Kleenex™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
I have watched almost every episode from day one. Watched today’s new offering expecting to be disappointed ,I was!
Total and utter 💩
Not too sure which boxes were not ticked, but there can’t have been many! And it ended with a song and dance routine

Off to,watch a boxed set of RRs best dresses now before present wife returns

Been watching this for years although I skipped most of Sylvester McCoy.
Watched the Christmas episode but seeing him in a skirt I thought nope no more.
I agree a box ticking exercise and shan't even have a gander.

The missus and I are fans of Doctor Who and watch all of episodes, but I have got to admit that the last Doctor Who was complete garbage.
Then they showed a clip of next weeks episode with The Beatles in it. I commented to the missus that I think this series is just going to be total stupid rubbish. I hope I'm wrong.

The missus and I are fans of Doctor Who and watch all of episodes, but I have got to admit that the last Doctor Who was complete garbage.
Then they showed a clip of next weeks episode with The Beatles in it. I commented to the missus that I think this series is just going to be total stupid rubbish. I hope I'm wrong.
You're not wrong

The only Doctor I didn’t rate was McCoy

You're not wrong

The only Doctor I didn’t rate was McCoy

Sorry mate, it took a bit for me to get the McCoy joke... Too early for me.. haha.
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against any of the Doctor Who actors. I just thought that the script writing for the series is going down hill a bit. I the last episode, it's more plummeting...

I enjoyed the initial Jodie Whittaker episodes but then they turned her into some kind of hyperactive idiot.

I enjoyed the initial Jodie Whittaker episodes but then they turned her into some kind of hyperactive idiot.

I liked Dodie Whittaker... Then again I do fancy her, so she can do no wrong..😂

They just need to sort out the script writing..... oh, and Darleks shouldn't fly..... Yes, I'm old fashioned.

Correct. However it’s not a new thing as they first did it in Genesis of the Daleks 1975

Do you have a link to this?
I can only find a clip from Remembrance of the Daleks, where one hovers. It is titled "Dalek Flies For First Time" Which says it was in 1988.

Again, this is more "hovering" than "flying"

It was already going rapidly down hill, now disney are involved it will just keep getting worse and worse.

Latest posts